Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yes!

Thursday - Oct 8, 2009

I'm soooo happy!

Last Monday, I emailed my supervisor since he had asked me to keep in touch. So I think it'd be appropriate to wish him Eid Mubarak (walaupun dah 2 minggu kita menyambutnya).

Last nite he replied the email. To my surprise, in the email he informed me that he has got my aggregated project mark.

The mark is better than I have expected!

I don't know whether the mark has been finalised or not. I don't wanna be overjoyed until the official result is released. Still it's a good news & gives me hope.

I guess the hard work and tears might be worth it after all. Insya Allah.

PS: Tetiba teruja plak nak gi konvo.

PPS: I did create this post on Thursday.

2 comments:

cheryna zamrinor said...

congratulations! that was such as good news:)

PurPlè said...

thanx cheryna!
apa2 hal kene tunggu official result... baru confirm.