Friday, April 02, 2010

A Perfect Getaway

I did watch the movie at home... layan DVD baik punya. Not bad, but just another psycho thriller movie.

Well, I have no plan to talk about the movie. I'm going to talk (or type?) about my dream-perfect-getaway.

getaway definition

get·away (getə wā′)

noun

  1. the act of starting, as in a race
  2. the act of escaping, as from the police
    1. a period of rest and relaxation, esp. a short one a weekend getaway
    2. the place to which one goes for this a favorite getaway in the mountains

Angin bayu membawa diriku...
I don't know, but I could only think of the song.

I imagine myself relaxing at the beach while listening to sea-wave, reading a good chic-lit book, feeling girlie & fresh & enjoying the world as the only problems are finding a soul mate & earning enough money to shop. No mystery/thriller book since I don't want to burden my mind with wondering who was the bad guy or the killer, guessing the motive behind the crime & getting extremely hooked with the book.


When I'm tired or bored reading the chic-lit book, I'll walk on the beach, feel the white sand under my feet. Then, on the evening I'll surrender to the sea, get myself wet & instead of just listening to the sea-wave, I'll feel the vibrant.

A getaway won't be perfect without a good meal that satisfies the famish stomach.

Ok, enough dreaming. Got to start working now.

P/s: Al-Fatihah for Allahyarham Din^Beramboi. The is the first time celebrity death has affected me. I'm quite (maybe 'very') fussy about the radio breakfast show that I want to listen to while driving & in the office. Since K&K, I switched between Hitz & Mix, but most of the time just listened to my MP3 until Pak Nil & Pak Din took over the breakfast show on Era.

P/s/s: I've got a book to read during the getaway. Borrowed the book from a practical student in my office. Macam lah sempat nak baca novel. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.