I'm one of the people who's annoyed with the sound of vuvuzela when watching the WC2010 games. I think without capable of hearing the chanting, cheering, jeering & singing, the games are less interesting.
At first I thought (seriously) the buzzing sound was the sound of a heavy machine that they operate during the WC2010 games which is located near the mic. So the sound was only obvious when we watch the games on TV. Apparently it's a sound of thousands of plastic trumpets!
At first I thought (seriously) the buzzing sound was the sound of a heavy machine that they operate during the WC2010 games which is located near the mic. So the sound was only obvious when we watch the games on TV. Apparently it's a sound of thousands of plastic trumpets!
Anyhow, I guess I'm not interested to follow/watch WC anymore. The main reason is not due to the sound of plastic horns that fill the stadium though. My favorite team is losing! I could see the chance of moving forward to round of 16 (even there's 1 more game left) shatters into a thousand tiny pieces. Huhuu.
6 comments:
heheh,
I do agree with both of you,you and hitlar. The vuvuzela is damaging our ears and human right. So, i think i was right when i decided not to watch the wc before it started. ;)
klu Hitler ade lagi... dia dah bom dah south africa ni.
sape fav team ko? england?
az,
i guess if everybody decided not to watch wc like u, fifa would certainly ban the plastic horn.
jd,
klu x bom pun, mesti sesaper yg bwk vuvuzela tu kene dera kaw2.
mas,
hahaa... wlupun zidane dah xde, still my fav team is france. nk tukar, tp so far masih xde feel kt team lain. but not a shock pun performance diorg teruk sgt. mmg dah agak dah.
Post a Comment