Yay! I'm going to San Francisco you alls.
Even though only for 2 days & 2 nites... kira boleh lah tu, daripada duduk dalam airport sahaja kan. Woo!! =D (cubaan menjadi woo-girls like in 'How I~Met Your~Mother', tapi tanpa maksud tersirat. Am truly happy.)
Wait a minute, the new flight schedule hasn't been authorized. Jadi tidak boleh terlalu gembira. There's no fare difference to pay, should be no problem lah. Hopefully.
Ok, got to focus on the visa application. Should start today but I had meetings back to back, 9am - 1pm & 2:30pm - 5pm. Got a few phone calls to make. I was about to cancel going to the evening meeting, but when I called the person in charge, he was already in the meeting. So, not to trouble anyone as I already confirmed the attendance last week, I attended the meeting. I managed to make 2 phone calls during the meeting but nobody answered the phone.
Despite feeling tired yesterday from going to one shopping complex to another, I slept late last nite to prepare the internal forms. So, I feel a bit exhausted today.
Ok, ok... got to check on the visa application now. Focus as time is running out.
Btw, tomorrow is Hari Arafah. Niat puasa sekarang. Moga ditabahkan hati untuk berpuasa esok hari since it's gonna be another busy day for me.
Even though only for 2 days & 2 nites... kira boleh lah tu, daripada duduk dalam airport sahaja kan. Woo!! =D (cubaan menjadi woo-girls like in 'How I~Met Your~Mother', tapi tanpa maksud tersirat. Am truly happy.)
Wait a minute, the new flight schedule hasn't been authorized. Jadi tidak boleh terlalu gembira. There's no fare difference to pay, should be no problem lah. Hopefully.
Ok, got to focus on the visa application. Should start today but I had meetings back to back, 9am - 1pm & 2:30pm - 5pm. Got a few phone calls to make. I was about to cancel going to the evening meeting, but when I called the person in charge, he was already in the meeting. So, not to trouble anyone as I already confirmed the attendance last week, I attended the meeting. I managed to make 2 phone calls during the meeting but nobody answered the phone.
Despite feeling tired yesterday from going to one shopping complex to another, I slept late last nite to prepare the internal forms. So, I feel a bit exhausted today.
Ok, ok... got to check on the visa application now. Focus as time is running out.
Btw, tomorrow is Hari Arafah. Niat puasa sekarang. Moga ditabahkan hati untuk berpuasa esok hari since it's gonna be another busy day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment