Thursday, June 11, 2015

Salam Ramadan (in case I haven't blogged until then)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...


Alhamdulillah, finally today I managed to ganti puasa. Just a day, but it was hard for me to find a suitable day to finally replace it. Last Ramadan, I had to break fast for a day cos I was down with high fever due to mastitis.

To my surprise, I didn't actually feel hungry & even I was busy at the office, still I had energy to cook for breakfasting & do laundry. Really, I thought I'd be weak since it was my 1st day fasting since last Ramadan. Indeed,  with Allah's will, we'd have the energy & strength despite not eating & drinking during the day.

Hope I'll have the same energy & strength during this Ramadan. The energy & strength to attend to my family's needs especially my children; & to increase my amal.

By the way, this Ramadan I'll have the opportunity to fast for more than 18 hours! InshaaAllah... Where subuh will be at 2:30am & maghrib will be at 9pm.

Well, 6 days left before Ramadan.



©2014 Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0

No comments: