Sunday, October 30, 2016

Almost end of The Month

Alhamdulillah October is almost over. Not that I'm looking forward for the coming November though.

As I said in the previous post, October is a crazy month, be it personally & work wise. Work-wise, alhamdulillah, the innovation day has over & tomorrow, I need to send my SKT. Talking about the innovation day, we didn't win gold medal. Just managed to win silver, alhamdulillah. The thing is we were only 1 mark behind to win the gold medal 😪. Blame it on the system hardware failed to work during judging session 😖. Everything happens with Allah's will. InshaaAllah, just like one of my project members said, there'll be bigger rezqi for us 😊.

Actually I want to talk about personal stuff that contributes to this month's craziness not work related stuff. I guess I'll continue in the next post. 
-----
Eh i wrote the above last nite, but forgot to publish it.

©2016 Sent from my iPhone 6S+ 

No comments: