Not only I enjoyed the show, but I've learned big lessons too... 3 big lessons...
1. "I'm afraid I just couldn't use you."Not every word means like the way you've heard it. U're hurt but that doesnt mean that u r meant to be hurt. Sometimes, the one that have hurt u, hurt worse for unspeakable reason.
2. "Everything is not about you."U think u've done something wrong, u think it's ur fault. No it isn't. You couldnt figure out the reason doesnt mean that u r the reason. Sometimes the reason is lying within them. They dont tell u for reason.
3. "I'm here for you whatever it is. Whenever you're ready I'm here."When u hurt, when u think it's about u... u tend to back off instead of being there... just being there for whatever reason it is and whenever the other person is ready.
Something to ponder about...
(*The pictures are taken from Grey's Anatomy Insider)
2 comments:
Burge (Ntah la camne nak eja nama dr ni..) gambar 1st tu.. dia pakai topi color Barca! hehehe.. aku mmg dah notice lama cuma baru hari ni rajin nak komen hehehe..
Walau pun takde kena-mengena ngan topik tapi kira ok la kan.. hehehe..
sebut betul2 -> burke.
tgk betul2 -> color merah & biru lah... bukan color Barca.
isk... pantang sungguh nmpk kaler merah & biru...
Post a Comment