It was Nov 29, 2007. I had been expected it anyway. I had called & asked when will I received the item. I had been asked to wait instead (for how long maaa...?) & so I did. I was waiting... until that afternoon... the courier guy came to my office... & here it is... the Samsung MP3 U3 player (worth RM549 as advertised).
The memory storage is 4GB... & that wasn't the best part yet... the best part is... IT IS FREE! Yes, it's free... thanks to JD because made me canceled the earlier registration of Streamyx & changed to this promotion, though I had to deal with my patience being tested to the maximum level by TM's customer service personnel & since I registered this using Maybank credit card, & was the 1st 500 customers, I got a headset too! I felt like jumping... yeay yeay...
I received the pack. I already knew what was inside... but still I was very eager to open it.
The headset, gift from Maybank... I deserved it as I am one of the loyal customers.
Here it is...
Smart & sleek... small in size, big in storage!
Now I can listen to my hundreds (or thousands?) favorite songs...!That day was certainly one of those great days... Great gift certainly can light up anyone's day I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment