Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Me being "All-Malaysian Woman"

I've been reading chick flick novel - "All-American Girl" by Meg Cabot. Chick flick movies are nice to watch, some are very entertaining. But for novel, I guess this will be the last. No, it isn't bad. There's a part that I like. It's fun. It just that, I'm not into this kind of novel to begin with... I picked this novel because I was attracted to the many lists of Top Ten made by the main character - Samantha. She had Top Ten reasons on why is this and that, Top Ten ways, Top Ten facts... that I myself is also drawn to make such the same effort.

.
.
.

2 comments:

Saira said...

Hahaha.. I love your top ten! Maybe we should spread it around or maybe she should read it herself.. I love it to happen.. please.. Hahaha..

Whatever i feel about her.. all i could say is it's beyond words.. like it's more than hate.. it's like you can die now for all i care..

PurPlè said...

Eh... I forgot to reply lah. It's so true rite... nothing to be jealous of. it seemed to me that she had some screws loose. maybe worse... not just she lose her heart to that man, she lose her brain too! pity on her...