Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008!

Last night, I felt like I just couldn't wait to write in my blog. I felt like I have so many things to say... but now, I'm not in the mood anymore. Maybe due the tiredness after walking around KLCC for about 4 hours. I just want to finish this post as fast as possible. So here's the shortcut on how did my year 2007 rate.


You Had an Average Year

While you had some setbacks, your year also brought some good things.
All in all, things mostly evened out. That's just how life works.
Focus on what went well for you - and what you can improve.
A new year is a perfect reason to give yourself a fresh start!


In my personal opinion, 2007 hadn't went very well for me. In fact some suck-events did happen. However, I've learned great deal of lessons. On the other hand, some great things that will affect my life in good ways did happen too. So overall, yes I had an average year.

Actually I have totally forgot my resolutions for 2007. Maybe actually I didn't even have one. So, I guess for this 2008, I'll just go with the flow and try my best in everything I do.

I don't know how to say this... but I like the way I feel about year 2008 that has just came. I feel good... :-)

No comments: