I answered the quiz and was very surprised at the result. Yeah, purple indeed... I'm speechless. What a coincidence!
| Your Blog Should Be Purple |
You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything. You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey. You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say. |
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?
The color might be correct but I'm just a humble innocent blogger... totally far from being a blog trend-setter. Only a very few people read my blog... have I told you that I'm a humble blogger? Well, let's read what kind of blogger I am...
However, only selected friends have the privilege to read this blog - friends who are special, kind-hearted, lovable... (kasi kembang sikit) and most importantly, they blog too!
| You Are a Social Blogger! |
Your blog is more of a semi-private affair for your friends. It's how you keep in touch... sharing stories, jokes, and pics. |
However, only selected friends have the privilege to read this blog - friends who are special, kind-hearted, lovable... (kasi kembang sikit) and most importantly, they blog too!
1 comment:
I got purple too.. even my brain is purple too.. but i don't think purple is my color.. hehehe.. it's used to be, but right now I think I'm colorful.. hehehe.. I want to be Red & Blue and light blue & white.. can u guess what is it? Hehehe..
Post a Comment