Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another mission... but not another frustration

This time, the mission is accomplished... I'd say successfully.

Went to Low Yat Plaza yesterday, hunting for a leather case for my PDA phone and external hard disk. For external hard disk, I already aimed for Buffalo MiniStation 160GB. I also had other brand of external hard disk in mind, but chose this one because the chassis design is shock resistant. However, as the salesperson told me, don't drop it on purpose. Who's gonna do that anyway? Hehee... do I look like someone who is naive and will do the experiment by dropping it just because it claims to be shock resistant? I got it for just RM300. This is one of the items that I've targeted to buy before furthering study at UK this September... (still it hards to believe that I'm really going).

Buffalo MiniStation with TurboUSB and shock resistant chassis design.

Btw, I've already got the offers to four universities - Newcastle, Southampton, Bristol and Imperial College, except Liverpool... can you believe that? If I don't get the offer to Liverpool University by May, I'll accept Bristol's offer... and there I'll go in September... (gosh... just thinking about it make me nervous).

I did also buy other things... leather case (check out Saira's post... I've bought exactly the same) and external speaker for iPod. Actually, instead of the black case, I was interested to buy a blue one tp satu jer yg tinggal, buruk lak tu. Hehee... like I'm gonna use the iPod anyway... I'm still in love with my Samsung MP3 player. But well, just in case if I do use the iPod one day... (kesian, beli tp tak guna).

I had my lunch at KopiClub, one of the restaurant in Low Yat... my brunch to be exact since I didn't had breakfast. I had Mee Goreng Mamak and Ice Honey Lemon as the beverage. The mee goreng mamak didn't really look and taste like it supposed to (suppose it looks and tastes like mee goreng mamak la kan), but still it was delicious... at least for someone who was really hungry. But yes, the taste was good... despite me being famished.

Had tough time taking this pic... malu2 nak snap.

So, Saturday's mission went perfectly well... :-).

No comments: