Friday, July 18, 2008

The Day Called Innovation

Started from Wednesday, I was busy with Innovation Day at my agency where our innovative project/system is exhibited. Me & Saira worked as the exhibitors & explained to the visitors which are mostly school students.

Sometimes it was fun, but have to say most of the time it was boring. Repetitive explanations to the repetitive questions of what-is-this referring to our project/board. Most of them who had asked about our project seemed to be interested, but who could blame them when they seemed clueless even after the explanation. I guess the project is just not at their level... hikss.

Today is the last day. The day of the result. We had won silver medal! Should we be happy? We won just a silver medal, with no cash prize... & an obligation to go national... huhuu... ermm. Be grateful I am, glad that we did win something.

Yeay! Another scheduled event has ended! Yet, I can't call it a day... 2 months left with another 2 projects in hand. No worries, I can finish those projects on time. Just praying that the innovative project won't be seriously continued while I'm still here. Then, I'll be worried.

Me, Shelly & Saira... posed in batik. Well, it was Thursday. Look at my shoes... it's pink. Yeah, I'm purple-in-pink that day. More pics at Saira's.

No comments: