Friday, July 04, 2008

The Incredible Hulk... & ramblings

Malasnya nak write review on this movie. Nobody asked me to anw, rite... :-P. Actually I rated this movie 3 stars, but due to Stark (Iron Man) cameos at the end of the film, tambah lagi 0.5 star... so, jd lah 3.5 stars! The reason why did I agree to watch this movie was because in Cinema Online, the review stated that there's a scene like "Bourne Ultimatum" where Bruce (Hulk) is running & jumping in escape attempt. I love Bourne Trilogy.

Btw, I finally blog something on this movie even just a very short one because I think it's a good practice for myself. I have quite a short-term memory problem especially on movies. There are movies that I've watched but I couldn't remember any single detail on them. When D called from Sibu & mentioned about Cloverfield, terus rasa mcm penah dgr je tajuk cite tu. Luckily, I did blog about it, or else I'd totally forgot that I've already watched the movie... or at least I'd totally forgot having watched the movie with such title. Skip the made-up but true excuse to blog... actually I'm really bored staying in the office during lunch break with nothing interesting to do. Pity me & keep on reading k.

So, I'm trying to review on "Hulk", the movie... but end up rambling instead. Tomorrow, I'll watch "Wanted"... which classified 18SG. Yeay! Tired of watching the 'Umum' commercial... you know the one with CGI character (which gonna have a fight) before the film start rolling.

On a different notes, right now I'm listening to Within Temptation's previous albums - Mother Earth (2002) & The Silent Force (2004). I bought both high-quality-mp3 albums at an exclusive price of just EUR5.99 each instead the normal price of EUR9.99... cheap isn't if for a CD? I think so... even it's a softcopy. Well, hardly to get the hardcopy one in M'sia... since the band's not well-known here. The imported CD costs higher than RM90. Seriously. It's a limited period of members offer by Openstore (afraid to tell that the website is only for members who have Opendisc CD). Well, I certainly couldn't ignore the offer :-D... & on the other different notes, I bought 2 pairs of shoes yesterday... am thinking of buying another one despite the fact that I'm gonna go to UK in 2 1/2 months & leave behind the shoes. Someone, please knock my head (metaphorically speaking ok)... ;-).

No comments: