I have to admit that rite now I'm so into SATC. Well, I've finished watching Season 1, 2... on the way to finish Season 3... so 3 more seasons to go. So here I am, acting like Carrie Bradshaw & trying to write something 'cute'. No, I'm not gonna write about sex & the city where I live in... nothing much to tell anw. I don't live in a metropolitan city like New York & in fact the country where I live in, is like the opposite where talking about sex is basically a taboo & probably will result in unwanted attention by unwelcome visitor to this innocent blog of mine... hikss.I did nothing on weekend... absolutely nothing except watching TV & SATC series DVDs, internet surfing, reading the rented novel (just a few pages though), eating & sleeping. I was kinda locked myself inside the house & hibernated. Luckily, I have quite a stock of food stored at home so that I could hibernate peacefully. No need to start the engine & go out. I got a headache on Sunday evening, consumed 2 pills of Panadols & drifted off to sleep after watching CSI from 9 to 12pm. A lil bit surprise because I had no idea that this week it'd be a season finale of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. 17 weeks have passed? It's amazing how fast the time went by...
Yeah, just like the 2 days of hibernation. We can never have enough weekend I guess. The only moment that time had slowed down a lil was during the BTN course... & while D is away. Yeay he'll be back tomorrow. ;-)
The good thing about doing absolutely nothing on weekend is I feel really fresh & ready to work on Monday... seriously. Today, I had pushed my brain to work twice harder compare to the days before & skipped the Monday blues. Btw, can't wait for another weekend... lalala...
No comments:
Post a Comment