Friday, May 22, 2009

Hush now my love, the exam is over.

Yay! Dah abis exam!!

Will I miss the moment of having picnic in the library? NO! :-D
Had IC exam in the morning but kept on struggling to study during the night.

Not all my coursemates have the same exam schedule cos it depends on our major & optional module. Ada lah rasa sedikit jeles di situ... hiks. However, I believe I have done my best in the situation given but it's not my best though. If I don't have to study 2 (or 3) subjects at the same time, I believe that I'll do much better. (Yeah, right :-P)

For example (in my defense), I strongly believe in ADSP exam, there'll be a question on Lattice filter but my brain just doesn't have enough space & RAM left to go through the topic. I also did try to read about adaptive filtering, but I couldn't store it inside my memory. So I gave up. Tp memang kuar pun dalam exam. Subjek lain pun macam ni. Topik yg aku rasa mcm tak boleh masuk dalam kepala sbb dah overload, aku skip jer. Tp dlm banyak2 topik yg boleh disoal, punya tebal nota, topik yg aku skip tu lah yg kuar exam.

Tension? Frust? I'm too happy to be free from exam to feel tense or frustrated. I will enjoy this moment & cry later when the result has been out. I do hope I won't cry though.

Macam member aku cakap, dia tak ingat plak masa undergraduate dulu dia ada pengalaman macam ni. Memang cramp otak dibuatnya. Aku pun tak rasa aku ada pengalaman mcm ni masa undergraduate. Apa2 pun, abis dah exam. Alhamdulillah. Yay again!

Sebenarnya aku bukan nak tulis pasal exam pun.

Dan sebenarnya aku nak tulis pasal ni...



This song is awesome ok! The singer's name is Yuna. You might ask, Yuna who? Gi google. She's a Malay girl, looks like a typical Malay girl & wears headscarf. Rasanya lagu dia yang tengah glamer skrg kat Msia bertajuk "Dan Sebenarnya" which is also catchy.

This girl, she writes her own songs. Otherwise I won't promote her for free in my blog... hehee. Kira artis indie lah ni. Somehow this song has 2 versions. The other version sounds quite raw, takde bunyi piano masa intro. Aku nak download mp3 versi ni, tapi tak juper lah. Hiks... bukan nak beli album, nak download je kejenya. Actually, aku pun tak tau minah ni ada album ke tak atau sekadar single. Lagu ni kalau tukar arrangement, aku boleh bayangkan Amy Lee (Evanescence) nyanyi.

Ok lah, dah tersebut Evanescence, layan lah lagu ni sekali. Lagu ni ada yg kata actually unreleased tapi aku dah lama ada mp3 dia. It's a private song of Amy Lee. So sweet & romantic!



Sekarang, dah tak rasa bersalah nak layan YouTube ke, apa ke. Ok lah, nak sambung tengok video/tv kat internet.

Btw, the title of this post is dedicated to my brain.

4 comments:

Saira said...

Purp.. I already got the WT 2008 albums and concert (mp3 only).. I will email u from malaysia about the trip.. :D

So, now exam dah abis.. cuti ke? or just start the next term?

PurPlè said...

saira,
aku nak mp3 tu!
ok... it's ok kul x sempat ke mana2 masa ko sampai sini. we'll see ok.

exam dah abis... hv to start dissertation now. but still not in the mood. tp x leh layan mood ni since the time is running out. btw hari ni, isnin mmg cuti - bank holiday. maybe i'll email my supervisor wednesday or thursday to set the appointment. arghhhh! malasnya nak start project...

John Denim said...

Check it out with Zee Avi aka Kokaina.

PurPlè said...

JD,
tau pasal Zee Avi. tp x suka lah dia pakai nama komersial tu. lagu dia catchy gak lah... so sweet for my taste.