Suhu sekarang lebih 20 darjah Celcius. Gi kuar dah tak payah bawak jeket. Semalam hari yg terpanas aku rasa sepanjang berada di sini. Tapi camna pun tak lah sepanas Msia.
Tadi siang gi shopping. Hampir semua kedai baju kat Liverpool One kitorang masuk. Hmm... the Crocs isn't super-comfortable. My legs were tired & achy. Mungkin bukan salah Crocs, mungkin kaki aku yang bermasalah. Atau mungkin normal untuk 5 jam shopping. Standing & walking for 5 hours.
However I only bought 2 red blouses, 1 from Zara & 1 from New Look. I also bought placemats from John Lewis. Placemats tu untuk meja makan kat umah aku kat Msia. Kat sini aku mana ada meja makan.
Pastu ter-masuk pulak kedai buku dalam St John. The paperbacks are so cheap. 3 for GBP5. I bought 3 Sidney Sheldon's book. I have read 2 of them but I'd like to read again. One of them is "The Sands of Time". I really want to re-read this book & almost buy it from eBay but I thought I'll wait until I finish reading Dan Brown's. Lucky me.
I have finished reading "Da Vinci Code" (check my previous post). Somehow I'm not really satisfied with the ending. But I couldn't think of a better one though. There are a few parts that I feel quite lame. Overall, the story is great & the idea is brilliant. However I think Dan Brown's isn't really my cup of tea. Or maybe treasure hunting story that isn't my cup of tea. I'll read the other Dan Brown's book after I finish reading "The Sands of Time".
I really want to buy a pair of red wedges. Should I buy the one from Clarks, I'm thinking. Or should I go for another shopping spree just for a pair of red wedges? To distract myself, I should continue reading the book now.
Tadi siang gi shopping. Hampir semua kedai baju kat Liverpool One kitorang masuk. Hmm... the Crocs isn't super-comfortable. My legs were tired & achy. Mungkin bukan salah Crocs, mungkin kaki aku yang bermasalah. Atau mungkin normal untuk 5 jam shopping. Standing & walking for 5 hours.
However I only bought 2 red blouses, 1 from Zara & 1 from New Look. I also bought placemats from John Lewis. Placemats tu untuk meja makan kat umah aku kat Msia. Kat sini aku mana ada meja makan.
Pastu ter-masuk pulak kedai buku dalam St John. The paperbacks are so cheap. 3 for GBP5. I bought 3 Sidney Sheldon's book. I have read 2 of them but I'd like to read again. One of them is "The Sands of Time". I really want to re-read this book & almost buy it from eBay but I thought I'll wait until I finish reading Dan Brown's. Lucky me.
I have finished reading "Da Vinci Code" (check my previous post). Somehow I'm not really satisfied with the ending. But I couldn't think of a better one though. There are a few parts that I feel quite lame. Overall, the story is great & the idea is brilliant. However I think Dan Brown's isn't really my cup of tea. Or maybe treasure hunting story that isn't my cup of tea. I'll read the other Dan Brown's book after I finish reading "The Sands of Time".
I really want to buy a pair of red wedges. Should I buy the one from Clarks, I'm thinking. Or should I go for another shopping spree just for a pair of red wedges? To distract myself, I should continue reading the book now.
6 comments:
Wah shopping je ko lida.. Ko tau my clark shoes also not as comfortable as I thought it will be.. or more than 5 hours walking is really not clark strength.. In Boston, we have to take taxi to the hotel.. becaume.. ME! I can't even walk anymore.. It is the shoes fault! serious.
Beli banyak2 buku ok.. nanti aku pinjam.. kekeke...
p/s: I don't like ur blog new look.. but it is not bad.. I jut not used to it and too bright for my likeness.. ;)
saira,
yes, clarks isnt really comfortable. tp masa travel ari tu aku pakai clarks. tp rasanya xde lah direct 5 hours walking. ok lah. tp lepas tu aku rasa mcm keras lak kasut tu... nak pakai gi city for lunch pun aku x yakin. somehow the comfort of the shoes degraded.
crocs ni plak, masa aku balik msia ari tu, boleh melecet kaki aku. tp smlm shopping x plak melecet cuma rasa feet sakit.
p/s: hahahaaa... my blog is too bright huh? see, how long i can stand this one.
nak ar tgk gambo baju nya dik..
oh..dah rupa baru dah blog ni..lawa...tapi mcm saira ckp..too bright..tapi aku suka fontnya...
red wedges??..hiksss....sejak bila minat red kaler??
kty,
nanti adik letak yer... tunggu.....
catz,
lawa kan blog ni... kellas gitu. i've been looking for red sandal/wedges since i was in msia. malangnya kt sini pun xde jupe yg betul2 berkenan. but the red blouses... there's a reason... tunggu.....
Post a Comment