I love Grey’s Anatomy (GA). A TV series that somehow can bring tears to my eyes… hikss. I take the quiz… yippie… I’m Christina.

Ok, from the description I’m nothing like Christina but I really like her strong character. My favorite was Izzie which was before Izzie had an affair with George. So, Christina becomes my favorite then.
What about Meredith? She’s sweet, she’s kind-hearted & she’s like a moderator among them, but she annoys me with her mcdreamy-you-love-me-&-i-love-you-but-ntahapahapa love life.
--------------------------
Actually, I created the post above about a year ago & it has been in my draft since then. I forget why I decided not to publish it, maybe I planned to write more.
Now that I watch the series on YouTube, I think my favorite is still Izzie. However, I still don't get how she could be possibly in love with George. They don't make a good pair, I don't feel the chemistry. Btw, I read on internet that they might leave GA. Can't wait to watch Season 5, but I have to finish Season 4 1st. 8 more episodes of the season to go. Ok, I'm juggling my thesis & GA rite now. Bad student, I know. Roll eyes.
As usual, this series always come out with nice quotes that make me ponder.
"Forgive and forget. That’s what they say. It’s good advice, but it’s not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled… old wounds never heal. And the most we can hope for, is that one day we’ll be lucky enough to forget."
- Grey's Anatomy (Season 4 Episode 4)
"In some ways we grow up; we have families... we get married, divorced... but for the most part we still have the same problems that we did when we were fifteen. No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are still forever stumbling... forever wondering, forever... young."
- Grey's Anatomy (Season 4 Episode 8)
& I'm pondering about the same thing as before. Yeah, it has been almost 2 years.
I guess it's time to forgive & forget. It's time to grow up. If we have to find a reason to do so, then do it for the good old & coming days. For a better life it is.
Cheers mate! ;-)
What about Meredith? She’s sweet, she’s kind-hearted & she’s like a moderator among them, but she annoys me with her mcdreamy-you-love-me-&-i-love-you-but-ntahapahapa love life.
--------------------------
Actually, I created the post above about a year ago & it has been in my draft since then. I forget why I decided not to publish it, maybe I planned to write more.
Now that I watch the series on YouTube, I think my favorite is still Izzie. However, I still don't get how she could be possibly in love with George. They don't make a good pair, I don't feel the chemistry. Btw, I read on internet that they might leave GA. Can't wait to watch Season 5, but I have to finish Season 4 1st. 8 more episodes of the season to go. Ok, I'm juggling my thesis & GA rite now. Bad student, I know. Roll eyes.
As usual, this series always come out with nice quotes that make me ponder.
"Forgive and forget. That’s what they say. It’s good advice, but it’s not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled… old wounds never heal. And the most we can hope for, is that one day we’ll be lucky enough to forget."
- Grey's Anatomy (Season 4 Episode 4)
"In some ways we grow up; we have families... we get married, divorced... but for the most part we still have the same problems that we did when we were fifteen. No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are still forever stumbling... forever wondering, forever... young."
- Grey's Anatomy (Season 4 Episode 8)
& I'm pondering about the same thing as before. Yeah, it has been almost 2 years.
I guess it's time to forgive & forget. It's time to grow up. If we have to find a reason to do so, then do it for the good old & coming days. For a better life it is.
Cheers mate! ;-)
4 comments:
It is time to forgive and forget Purp. I agree.. I tell you something.. I've been thinking about forgive and forget for sometimes now.. Posted an entry about it and took it back several times... I don't know if you seen it or not.. Anyway, I may re-post it back at it's original date.. So, it will not be a new entry..
The sad thing is.. (but I still hope it's only a matter of time) I send her a friend request in fb with a note saying that I am sorry. I don't ask her anything else.. Don't ask her to apologize back.. Just ask for the best and tell her how I miss our old us.. Everything is up to her now.. And I don't scared or hesitated this time. So, if this doesn't work.. I have no regret and her heart is really made from stone.
Though this makes me sad... :( but I know, no matter what I still have other friends like you... So, even though someday I may do something really bad and unforgivable... I believe.. our friendship is stronger.. without you turning your back against me.. I really believe that.
hye. im ur silent reader.
kat mana nak buat kuiz grey's tu?
mas,
i'm so into GA now... so i'll reply by quoting this sweet conversation between izzie & george...
Izzie: I'm in love with this incredible guy and we're having problems. And my best friend, he would know what to say to me about it. I need to be able to talk to my best friend. I cannot get through this without my best friend.
George: Why isn't this easier?
Izzie: I don't know.
George: Well, I want my best friend back.
Izzie: Me too.
what make it sweet is izzie's best fren is george & vice versa. i hope she'd simply answer "me too" :). but somehow it's never been simple from the beginning bcos we forget to do something that best frens should do - talk. but as u said, no regret.
hanisah,
thanx for reading ;-).
u can take the quiz here -> http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/greys-anatomy/personality-quiz. but i took the quiz about a year ago. skrg kuiz tu dah lain. sbb tu i didnt put the link.
Post a Comment