Selesai sudah program MSc! Alhamdulillah.
Penat lelah selama setahun, bersengkang mata kerana study/assignment dan penyeksaan mental :P akhirnya berakhir. Tarik nafas panjang2... hembus... LEGA!
Apart of me still in disbelief that it's over. Wow. It feels really good indeed. I guess today I couldn't help smiling or grinning for the whole day.
Eh, tetiba rasa syahdu. Walaupun tanggungjawab sebagai seorang pelajar berat (dah macam karangan BM plak), somehow I have get used to it. It's not great, but it's not so bad either. Apa lagi belajar di perantauan. Certainly, there's something (other than the weather) that I'd miss here.
The graduation ceremony will be held on Dec 8. Lambat lagi kan. Tak bercadang nak pegi pun. Most importantly I have fulfilled the requirements to pass the master program, insyaAlah.
Will write about today more in another post. For now I just want to enjoy the end of the life as a master student. Seronoknya! :-D
Penat lelah selama setahun, bersengkang mata kerana study/assignment dan penyeksaan mental :P akhirnya berakhir. Tarik nafas panjang2... hembus... LEGA!
Apart of me still in disbelief that it's over. Wow. It feels really good indeed. I guess today I couldn't help smiling or grinning for the whole day.
Eh, tetiba rasa syahdu. Walaupun tanggungjawab sebagai seorang pelajar berat (dah macam karangan BM plak), somehow I have get used to it. It's not great, but it's not so bad either. Apa lagi belajar di perantauan. Certainly, there's something (other than the weather) that I'd miss here.
The graduation ceremony will be held on Dec 8. Lambat lagi kan. Tak bercadang nak pegi pun. Most importantly I have fulfilled the requirements to pass the master program, insyaAlah.
Will write about today more in another post. For now I just want to enjoy the end of the life as a master student. Seronoknya! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment