Monday, December 14, 2009

Graduation_Day@Liverpool: Part 1

Where do I start? Too much to tell but too lazy to type & too bz to spend time typing it (read: nak baring tgk TV).

Ok, I did say before that I won't attend the graduation ceremony. Actually I told my friends a.k.a my comrades in Liverpool that I'd only consider of attending the ceremony if I got distinction. Too ambitious? I don't think so. It just that we hv to set our goals high & there are only 2 levels of passing the program - with or without distinction. So, of course I want to pass with distinction. Besides, there are other factors to be considered as well such as time, cost, mood etc.

To make a long story short, I do get distinction & after considering all the above factors I think I have to go. Otherwise, I might regret it later for skipping this once of a life time experience especially after all the hard works for a year. That's also why I should write it down (or type?) no matter how lazy or bz I am. =D

Pics before the ceremony.


To be continued...

2 comments:

Saira said...

Wah.. Congratulation Purp!!!!

Sorry aku lama tak check blog.. (blame fb and exam)

Ko terbang balik ke sana utk graduation day??? I'm impress!! Serious...

anyway, aku tgk kat fb k nad, dia amik ptk tk3.. ko amik jugak tak? wow.. terus tk3 ke? aku lambat lagi balik ni.. korang semua dah advance... huhuhu...

PurPlè said...

TQ, TQ...

aku pun mcm x caya jer i actually did fly back to UK & attend the graduation day. =D

aku x amik lg ptk3, borang pun belum anta. k'kay pun belum pegi lg tp dia dah anta borang. tahun depan lah jwbnya.

TQ again Mas! masa aku baca ko kata ko change ur mind, aku dah cuak dah... sbb aku nak gak! thanx a lot!!! u r the best! =)