Thursday, December 17, 2009

Graduation_Day@Liverpool: Part 2

The graduation day was held on Tuesday, 8 Dec. I arrived at Liverpool on Monday nite. Since my session was at 3:30pm, so there was enough time in the morning for me to prepare for the ceremony like collecting the ticket & the graduation gown.

We had to hire our gown online before Nov 23 where we had to submit the measurement for the gown & hat. So the gown was collected by showing them the reference number. There were staff assigned to demonstrate/help us on how to wear the gown. I started feeling the excitement. =D

Hall where the graduation gowns were collected by the graduands.

Before getting ready for the graduation ceremony, I went to the city for window shopping. Really, it was good to be back to Liverpool & see the familiar places.

A few hours before the graduation ceremony.


To be continued...

No comments: