Friday, July 30, 2010

Keje, keje, keje...

I don't know why do I handle the pressure of work & study differently.

Maybe the keyword is 'drive'. I was busier during study, I did complaint & sigh but still I... I'd say that I worked on it at full throttle or at least almost full. Ringkasnya, belajar dengan semangat berkobar-kobar. I had the drive. Maybe because the goal was clear & it was a short term goal - to pass the MSc (with distinction) in 1 year. See, how clear the goal was. Not just the MSc, even during the undergraduate study, I was a good (*being humble*) student =P.

Talking about work, I don't have such drive. Fine, my current job is not my dream job. But that's not an excuse. I guess if I work like I study, I'd be excellent in my work. So I guess the option is mine since with or without interest I have proved to myself during study that the interest isn't as important as hard work.

So, it's time to work hard. One more thing, don't let the politic at the workplace demotivate you.

Ok, selesai sesi motivasi kepada diri sendiri =D. Not sure though whether it's effective or not ;-).

Selamat bekerja semua. Hey, it's Friday! =DDD

No comments: