Hmmm... just a week ago I can still buttoned my pants. Somehow this week, I failed to do so. The same pants. It seems like my tummy grows significantly in just over a week. This morning, after securing my pants with a pin, I opened my wardrobe & searched for a suitable tops to wear. I picked one & tried it on. It was tight & instead of feeling like a hot & sexy mommy-to-be, I felt ugly.
Luckily I have a few tops which I bought when I was 'fat'. The type of tops that can hide my potbelly without wearing a corset. It just that, I think most of them are too casual for office wear. Now I see the bright side of once being 'fat'. I don't need to buy maternity pants rite until now because I have a few collection of UK-size-12 pants.
However, since I can't button the pants anymore, I think it's time to buy maternity pants. But I like the idea of using a belly belt more. Somehow, I'm still not in the mood to shop for maternity wears & I try to avoid spending so much on them.
So this morning, after realizing that I'm running out of clothes, I ended up buying 3 tops online. Not maternity tops though, so that I can wear them even I'm not pregnant. From the way they look, at least I think they could be maternity tops. Check them out at the other site of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment