If I could do it before, I most certainly can do it again later.
Once upon a time, I pressed the alert button when my weight reached 58kg (59 - 1)! (Check this post). However, I did nothing.
I went back to Msia for good, had a pleasant Eid celebration & my weight reached...
I did hit 60++kg, but I just couldn't take the pic. As I said in my previous post, I was 'fat' once. I had to open a new wardrobe as the current one hardly fit my body anymore. I went to gym & 'tried' to go on a diet, but my weight remained as it is.
Until one day, to be exact, on July 16, 2010, I got a wake-up call. I was 'wider' than my colleagues which are taller than me when we measured our body for the corporate uniform. Furthermore Eid was about to be celebrated in 3 months. I knew that I had to reduce my weight or else I'd get (more) 'wider'.
![]() |
| I was so happy to see this. Drive me more to continue going on a diet. |
![]() |
| Yay! Almost there. My target before Eid was 55kg. |
![]() |
| I was actually lighter than the days before I went to Liverpool. |
All I did was reducing my food intake, no specific exercise, just had a normal life with a normal routine. The progress might be a bit slow, but the most important thing is I did it ;-). Eid came & I stopped going on a diet.
Then early this year, I tried to start again. My target has been always 52kg (or if I'm still in the mood, I'd like to go for 50). However, this time, I initiated the diet program with the help from a food supplement called Figure~Up (if I'm not mistaken). Somehow, by taking it, I did lose my appetite & my belly became smaller. I only took 10 packets though (a packet a day) & continued the diet regimen by my own as I did last year.
| Just 1kg to lose, but... |
It didn't last long since I guess I was not as driven as before... already comfortable with my weight at that time.
So, that's it... if I could do it before, I most certainly can do it again later. Hopefully =P.



2 comments:
ni lah nama mya pompuan...sentias arisau ngan berat badan kan??
jom ke blog saya nak mintak tolong sikitttt jek...tq!!!
hehee... maklum lah bukan senang nk maintain.
thanx singgah sini.
Post a Comment