Nak update blog, banyak benda nak cerita tapi ntah lah kenapa mood tak sampai. Cerita aqiqah tak habis lagi but I will no matter how sooner or later. Ntah bila lah lagi nak buat kenduri macam tu so I want to remember every detail of it. Nak review kamera baru, nak cerita pasal Honey, kerja ofis yg tetiba bertimbun & macam2 lagi lah. Kalau ada mood tu, takde cerita menarik pun boleh come up with a new post.
I guess when there are so many things on my mind, I cant focus on one subject & it's harder to write. As a result, ni lah pos baru yang terhasil. Luahan dari hati :-P seorang blogger yang rasa hidupnya busy. Sampai nak update blog dgn cerita2 yang dirasakannya menarik pun tak sempat.
Oh before I end this entry, I'd like to advice all of you out there especially ladies, always be extra careful.. no, I dont mean when you're on the road. I mean when you purchase something be it a stuff or a service. My friend almost when home with an AP set of GTab 7.7 instead of the original one for the price of the original one of course. The incident happened at Mines. Lesson learned, better buy a mobile phone or tablet from the authorised dealer. Me on the other hand, almost signed up to 6 months contract with Maxis when I upgraded my mobile broadband. Not that I needed more quota & faster connection but I thought it was a good offer. Luckily I did check the form before signing it. So ladies, be careful ok even when you shop ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment