Sunday, February 24, 2008

Backstreet's Back

I have courses to attend this week, back to back... but that's nothing. The big thing is... I'm going to Backstreet Boys Unbreakable World Tour in Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Surf Beach... ARHHHHHH!!! I'm practicing screaming my head off over the BSB... yeah rite, like I'm gonna scream anyway. Why not, rite? I hope they'll sing the songs from the Black & Blue album and the albums before more compare to Never Gone and Unbreakable since I don't know a single word to both albums except for "incomplete" maybe... or should I do homework on both albums since I do have them... don't think I have time for that, but I'll see... don't have interest either... so much for an ex-fan. Hopefully, Brian will be cute as ever... hahahaaa... oh how I wish Kevin is still part of the group... Nick, please watch your weight... Howie... whatever... hope all the boys will be charming as hell. Now I'm sounded like a joyous teenager. I do feel young... that's what I like about BSB even though I'm just an ex-fan of them nowadays. Listening to their songs (the one before Black & Blue ok) brings me back down to memory lane of my teen years. Backstreet's back alright!


Yeah, really we've got it going on...

No comments: