Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Leather case for my phone

I just checked my Maybank2u, ohh... at last BoxWave already processed the $10.49 (including $9.50 for standard international shipping) that I've paid online last Sunday... for Designio Leather Case, HTC P3300, Horizontal Flip Cover. How cheap... just RM34.32. Suka nyer... the price for the leather case is just $0.99. The actual price is $42.96... can u believe it... 98% sale? Aku suka. However, still no confirmation email that my order has been shipped. No matter what, I know that I'll have to wait for at least a month for this item nak sampai sini...

Free pouch from HTC... don't like it. It makes my slim PDA phone looks thick for nothing since I still have to keluarkan the phone every time I wanna use it.

Simple and cute pouch that I have bought at Tesco Ampang for RM6. Besides, it maintains the slimness of the phone, it's also can be used to wipe my phone especially the touch screen which most of the time full with my fingerprints.

Here's the leather case that I've bought from the internet...

Nice rite... no need to keluarkn the phone anymore and it's custom fitted for my HTC P3300.

Boleh masuk kad lg... I'm sure that my phone can't wait to try it on...

No comments: