Somehow my mind was very distracted last week. Maybe it's just hard for me to consume the fact that I might not be able to go home. However regarding to this post, I exaggerated a lil bit when I said that even the coming spring doesn't interest me. I love to see the blooms! It's wonderful to see grass with flowers... like in The Sims, the PC games (not to mention the boring PS2 version). Kalau lah lalang kat umah aku berbunga macam ni, alangkah indahnya.

Ok focus. I'm struggling to finish the microprocessor assignment. I hope that I could finish it on Monday. Really, due to the losing of focus, I couldn't think straight & made a lot of mistakes while designing the program. I tended to mix up things (take this post title as an example). So, my advice to all the students, researchers or anyone who cracks his/her brain cells to get certificate or paid, no matter how brilliant (jangan muntah dulu, I don't mean myself ok) you are, your IQ rate will flop when you lose your focus.
It's almost 2am but still I need to focus & continue working on the assignment.Boringnya konsert AF tadi.
Notakaki: Boringnya konsert AF tadi.
It's almost 2am but still I need to focus & continue working on the assignment.
Notakaki: Boringnya konsert AF tadi.
2 comments:
konsert ke 2 mmg burink..
tp kty suka komen adlin..yg palin kelakor adlin komen time obri..wakakkakak..
aah... adlin jer yg ok... yg lain termasuk lah host ntahapahapantah... buhsan! tp layan gak tu... biasanya, play jer kt youtube, sambil buat keje, bukan tgk pun.
Post a Comment