Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Young Padawan, be rational you must. Mourn, do not. The ticket you should cancel, " Master Yoda adviced me.

I have 5 assignments to be submitted on 1/4, 3/4, 24/4, 6/5 and 8/5. I hardly start doing the latter 4. I have a class test on 4/5. The exams will start right after the end of semester 2 which will be on 11/5.

I need extra time to finish all the assigments and study for the exams. & that extra time is during this coming 3-weeks spring break.

Btw, not just we have to submit IC assignment during the break (the main reason of winter in my heart), there'll be lab sessions on 7 & 21/4 even not compulasory. Really crazy. Yes, I do mean the demonstrator indeed.

Should I go home then?

Absolutely not. That's the rational me talking.

However, I didn't reply "Yes Master" to Yoda's advice. I haven't make my final decision. I know I'm a bad Padawan. Camna nak jd master ni...

Ok before continuing lightsaber practice, let's enjoy this YouTube.



No comments: