Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Winter In My Heart

It's week 8 already. Based on this, I will go back home 2 weeks from now. However, I haven't decide. Today, the demonstrator for IC assignment told us that he won't extend the due date which is April 24 & he'd be here during the Easter break.

Now I find more reasons to hate IC. The break doesn't mean anything then if the due date is during the break.

I have no clue. Apart of me saying amendment to the return date is not enough. I should just cancel the tix. Seriously, I don't know what should I do.

If... if I cancel the tix, & somehow the demonstrator extend the due date, I might feel like killing him.

I do presume that he would extend the due date somehow, but will only notify us a week before.

Of course I have another 2 assignments to be considered.

I don't like winter, i don't like the coldness... but now I feel like it's winter in my heart. The coming spring doesn't even interest me anymore.

4 comments:

cʏcʏreαℓℓα said...

hii ucu
xsba2 nk jpe ucu kat sni
take care
miss u =)

Saira said...

Kalau cancel tix dapat duit balik tak?

PurPlè said...

akak, ucu pun x sabar2 nak balik... u too take care.

PurPlè said...

saira,
yeap dpt balik duit tp kene charge 100pound... rugi den 1/2 ribu RM. tp klu amend pun kene charge gak - 75 pound.