Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back to the life that I hope would be over soon...

... but at the same time, I hope I can stop the time so that I have more time to finish all the assignments & study for the exams.

I'd love to blog all about the trip & my short stay at home but I don't have enough time to write a long post now. I'd say that it was the best vacation. 6 days might be short & for some people it doesn't worth 14 hours flight, but for me it was one of the best experiences. If I'm rich, I wouldn't mind do it again. The journey is nothing compare to being at home sweet home.

Kepada kawan2 yg aku tak sempat jumpa & contact, sorry yek.

Only 7 weeks left for 4 assignments, 1 class test & 3 exams. I guess this will be the last post for now until May 22, when the exam is over. Please pray for my success ok.

6 comments:

attyfir said...

i wish u gudluck dik..

John Denim said...

Outstation
Mon 20 Apr -Pos Betau, Sg. Koyan Pahang
Wed 22 Apr -Nanga Baoh, Dalat Sarawak
Fri 24 Apr -Kaingaran, Ranau Sabah.
Mon 27 Apr -KL

PurPlè said...

kty,
thanks!

JD,
ok, take care!

CATZ said...

purp...

sayang tak dpt jumpa ko...
anyway...good luck yeh!

PurPlè said...

catz,
tu lah... sori lah, x sempat nak contact/juper...
thanx, gd luck 2u2!

znurulizatie said...

halloo ucu ..

take care =)