Sunday, April 05, 2009

Coming home to the same old Malaysia but new PM

When this post is published, I'm in the flight. It's 2:05pm UK time. It'll be 7 hours journey from Manchester to Dubai, 3 hour transit at Dubai & another 7 hours journey to KLIA.

A week from now, on the same day I'll be back to Liverpool to the life that sometimes resembles a nightmare. It's ok, just another 6 months to go. Btw, the pressure of assignments and exams will be ended in less than 2 months from now. Oh how this thing can simply change my mood from excited to nervous.

Ok, try to get the excited mood back... imagine the rendang kerang that will be cooked by Mak.
.
.
.
Ermmm... so delicious.
It works! Now, I'm really excited. :-D

2 comments:

Saira said...

I'm so jealous.. tak sabar nak makan ayam goreng kicap pedas and pajeri terung.. wei.. meleleh air luir ok just think of it.. hehehe.. Malaysia is absolutely the best!

PurPlè said...

hahaa... got to list the meals tht u want to eat... takut kempunab nanti. bersedia jer lah dgn suhu kt msia ni... tp kt sana pun panas gak yer masa summer...