However, instead of return back on April 26, I'll return on April 12. Dapat balik kampung seminggu jer. Kalau ikutkan 6 hari sebab aku sampai Msia April 6. Takper lah. Janji balik. I need this break to recharge my brain cells.
I think this is the win-win decision. Aku still boleh study for the exams dlm flight & kat umah kan (cita-cita besar). Pastu balik, sambung study and siapkan assignment. Hopefully, my brain cells will work better since really I need every single of them to work hard for the exams. No excuse ok. Apa taknya, aku ada 2 paper dalam masa 1 hari. Selang sehari sebelum tu aku ada 1 paper.
Now the challenge is not just trying to understand & memorize all the notes, but also to manage the time very wisely. Seperti kata kerani kat ofis, you have to suffer. Tapi bukan semua student have the same exam time table. It's regarding to our optional & major module. I think we who take the optional module & somehow major in Microelectronics instead of Telecommunication are very unlucky this semester. Komplen pun tak guna kan. So, just start studying hard & get over it.
With the assignments queueing to be submitted & the coming exams, the program really gives me nerve. Luckily, I don't suffer from migrain or any sickness like fever. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully I'll remain healthy until the end of the program.
Wah, I can't believe it that I'll be in Msia next week. InsyaAllah.
Tapi, sape nak jaga pokok bunga aku ni???
I think this is the win-win decision. Aku still boleh study for the exams dlm flight & kat umah kan (cita-cita besar). Pastu balik, sambung study and siapkan assignment. Hopefully, my brain cells will work better since really I need every single of them to work hard for the exams. No excuse ok. Apa taknya, aku ada 2 paper dalam masa 1 hari. Selang sehari sebelum tu aku ada 1 paper.
Now the challenge is not just trying to understand & memorize all the notes, but also to manage the time very wisely. Seperti kata kerani kat ofis, you have to suffer. Tapi bukan semua student have the same exam time table. It's regarding to our optional & major module. I think we who take the optional module & somehow major in Microelectronics instead of Telecommunication are very unlucky this semester. Komplen pun tak guna kan. So, just start studying hard & get over it.
With the assignments queueing to be submitted & the coming exams, the program really gives me nerve. Luckily, I don't suffer from migrain or any sickness like fever. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully I'll remain healthy until the end of the program.
Wah, I can't believe it that I'll be in Msia next week. InsyaAllah.
Tapi, sape nak jaga pokok bunga aku ni???
4 comments:
LOL!!!!
Ko nak baca buku dalam flight? and kat umah when you only get 6 days???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH sungguh besar cita2..
Aku dah mintak quotation for tix from agent.. Aku insyaAllah balik 1 Jun sampai Malasia 3 Jun, Balik 23 July, singgah Germany.. then 4 Ogos, balik USA.. Best tak? hehehe..
Tapi aku still discuss about date ngan agent sbb aku nak confirmkan ngan supervisor aku dulu pasal research.. anyway.. aku rasa next week aku akan beli tix.. YAY!
hehehee... yg penting niat tu ada... so tak lah rasa bersalah sgt. tgk lah nanti, dlm backpack penuh nota. yer yer jer kan.
best, mau tak best gi melancong. taknak ke gi barcelona? klu ko nak dtg sini aku rasa ok jer. aku mungkin ada lebih masa. hopefully lah sbb masa tu tgh buat msc project. no class, no assignment. but 12 weeks msc project, i dont know what to expect actually...
actually aku gi barcelona ngan yam 4 hari.. so yam akan beli flight tix soon.. hehehe.. aku nak la gi liverpool.. nnt aku tgk camne.. naik train ok ke? ada ke train? hmm.. let me think more on this.
just feel free to come ok!
Post a Comment