On Wednesday 12/5, we had a trip to Honda factory at Pegoh for one of our assignment. When the Honda's representative showed a picture of Honda museum in one of the briefing slides, I was like just remembered that I had been to the largest one at Tochigi. Back in 2004...

I just knew that Asimo is not for sale from the briefing. It's a Honda's flagship, showing Honda's dedication in research & technology development. It's a Honda's dream to built a humanoid robot that one day will serve humanity. I like the idea. As we know, technology evolves & it's inspiring to see the evolution at its advanced. Just hoping that if the dream eventually realizes, it won't turn to a terminator that destructs humanity instead.
As for the factory in Msia, I'm impressed to see how organize the factory is. The color of the staff uniform is all white, which I think a very brave choice of color for a factory worker. But it shows that a cleanliness is a serious matter there. There are transparent recycle bins (almost) everywhere. I've never been into any other factory before (except for the industrial training during my undergraduate study), so maybe recycling is a common practice, I don't know.
Well, if you plan to buy a Honda car, just go for it. Now I'm sounding like a Honda promoter. =P
As for the factory in Msia, I'm impressed to see how organize the factory is. The color of the staff uniform is all white, which I think a very brave choice of color for a factory worker. But it shows that a cleanliness is a serious matter there. There are transparent recycle bins (almost) everywhere. I've never been into any other factory before (except for the industrial training during my undergraduate study), so maybe recycling is a common practice, I don't know.
Well, if you plan to buy a Honda car, just go for it. Now I'm sounding like a Honda promoter. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment