I have quit going to gym since early of April due to several reasons. One of the reasons is I was/am busy.
Briefly, my weight loss program has failed. I hardly lose weight. But that's certainly not one of the reasons. I know that working out isn't just to lose weight but to remain fit & increase the stamina. So yes, I know that I should keep working out for my own good. I plan to start going back to gym in June, but I guess I'm not ready (also due to several reasons).
Recently I bought these. So at least I have the tools & options to work out at home.
Briefly, my weight loss program has failed. I hardly lose weight. But that's certainly not one of the reasons. I know that working out isn't just to lose weight but to remain fit & increase the stamina. So yes, I know that I should keep working out for my own good. I plan to start going back to gym in June, but I guess I'm not ready (also due to several reasons).
Recently I bought these. So at least I have the tools & options to work out at home.

Now I need determination & discipline. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy them. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment