If you check my profile, I did state that one of my favorite movies is Iron Man. So, of course I'm looking forward to watch Iron Man 2.

Watched it yesterday. At 11am, most of the shows of the day were already full. The story is great, not that awesome but still great. Most importantly it's not disappointing. The movie is indeed fictional. So, leave your logical sense at the door. Just relax & enjoy the movie.
Even though I knew that the movie is fictional & illogical, still I googled about miniature arc reactor. Just imagine lots of energy could be generated by that small scale device. Love the part when he built a beam machine to produce a new element. Wow, just by himself in one day ok!
If there's Iron Man 3, certainly I'm gonna watch it.
Even though I knew that the movie is fictional & illogical, still I googled about miniature arc reactor. Just imagine lots of energy could be generated by that small scale device. Love the part when he built a beam machine to produce a new element. Wow, just by himself in one day ok!
If there's Iron Man 3, certainly I'm gonna watch it.
3 comments:
Iron man? Mcm x besh je tajuk dia. Mcm org masuk marathon.
baru tgk semalam.sorang2.
hhahaha..best
catz,
tu lah... mmg best... teruja tgk.
Post a Comment