I choose to walk to go to the rx center which is 1.3 miles away from the hotel. I look forward to walking actually since it's kinda fun to walk without getting sweaty. One of the activities that I miss to do in Msia. I can ride a bus but I don't like waiting for the bus & since I still consume rice here, I think I should walk. 25 minutes to be exact. Actually OSU is just 10 minutes walk from the hotel. However, the rx center is located at the edge of the campus that it takes another 15 minutes walk.
4 comments:
hari2 jalan kaki ..kurus lah mcmnie..jeles nie
panjat bukit broga lagi ler esok huhuhuhuhu
Saya ingin memposting sesuatu seperti ini di website saya dan ini memberiku ide. Cheers.
kty,
nk kurus camna klu nasi hari2 gak amik... mkn dgn penuh selera lak tu. nanti lah pnjt bukit broga... nan ikut!
p/s: nk komen kt blok kty... tp byk songeh lah tpt komen tu.
anon,
cheers.
Post a Comment