Actually, I'm not really excited on having a public holiday tomorrow. Don't take me wrong, I'm one of the proud Malaysians. Yay, our team won the A.F.F cup! Congrats. I do think the holiday is justifiable with regards to 1Malaysia. This kind of event brings us Malaysians together.
I'm not that excited because I already planned to take leave tomorrow to go somewhere. Purposely decided to go there on working day. I think since it's school holiday now, the place will be crowded enough. Now that tomorrow is public holiday, I'm afraid the place will be way too crowded.
Well, I don't expect much from the place since I heard the food & drinks are so expensive & bad in quality. Outside food & drinks are strictly not allowed. Even though we already paid to enter the place, still we need to pay deposit for the wrist band & need to pay more for this & that.
I've never been there. So, I guess why don't I give it a try. There's always a 1st time or might be as well the last. We'll see tomorrow.
I'm not that excited because I already planned to take leave tomorrow to go somewhere. Purposely decided to go there on working day. I think since it's school holiday now, the place will be crowded enough. Now that tomorrow is public holiday, I'm afraid the place will be way too crowded.
Well, I don't expect much from the place since I heard the food & drinks are so expensive & bad in quality. Outside food & drinks are strictly not allowed. Even though we already paid to enter the place, still we need to pay deposit for the wrist band & need to pay more for this & that.
I've never been there. So, I guess why don't I give it a try. There's always a 1st time or might be as well the last. We'll see tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment