The exams have finished, but the preasure is still there. Stupid me, making silly mistakes in the exam. A very silly one ok. For example, 2Y=2. My answer is Y=2. I forgot to divide by 2! No need to mention another careless mistake. Just pray that I would pass. InsyaAllah.
Second semester will start this Monday.
Last semester...
7 subjects
10.5 assignments
2 homeworks
3 class tests
12 weeks
However, there's a lil bit difference this second semester. Instead of having consecutive 12 weeks, we'll have 3-weeks break between week 10 & 11. I'm going back during the 3-weeks break!
Yeah around 10 weeks from today, I will lepak at kedai mamak, eating roti canai. D, remember you owe me ok.
Indeed, I miss dear D & my family. Love you all! Through ups & downs, I know I can count on you. Why so sentimental??? I feel stressed & lonely. Pity me.
Ermmm... maybe I should have retail therapy tomorrow.
Second semester will start this Monday.
Last semester...
7 subjects
10.5 assignments
2 homeworks
3 class tests
12 weeks
However, there's a lil bit difference this second semester. Instead of having consecutive 12 weeks, we'll have 3-weeks break between week 10 & 11. I'm going back during the 3-weeks break!
Yeah around 10 weeks from today, I will lepak at kedai mamak, eating roti canai. D, remember you owe me ok.
Indeed, I miss dear D & my family. Love you all! Through ups & downs, I know I can count on you. Why so sentimental??? I feel stressed & lonely. Pity me.
Ermmm... maybe I should have retail therapy tomorrow.
2 comments:
hii ucu .. salam singgah .. take care =)
u too, take care!
Post a Comment