I couldn't believe it. But I already booked the ticket online. So, yes I'll go home. InsyaAllah.
My flight details are as follow:
Outbound
Depart- 5/4/09 2:05pm Manchester
Arrive- 6/4/09 12:15am Dubai
Depart- 6/4/09 3:15am Dubai
Arrive- 6/4/09 2:15pm KL
Inbound
Depart- 26/4/09 2:00am KL
Arrive- 26/4/09 4:50am Dubai
Depart- 26/4/09 7:55am Dubai
Arrive- 26/4/09 12:25pm Manchester
That means I'll spend the rest of the spring break which is from April 6 to 24 in Msia. After the break, 2 weeks more to go for Semester 2, then we'll have exams. I might have bundles of assignment to be submitted & class tests after the 3-weeks break. Whatever...
I have made the decision & I hope everything's gonna be ok.
Now, I can start counting down until the day I got home!
:-D
I have made the decision & I hope everything's gonna be ok.
Now, I can start counting down until the day I got home!
:-D
4 comments:
beh ar leh balik..dpt makan sambal bilis..lepas tu kan..ade wedding kot time tuh..insyallah..
aah... balik nak makan mcm2.
gi wedding xde dlm agenda... hahahaaa...
hehe.. i'll note that in my calendar.. gi wedding xde dlm agenda? so ape agenda yg dh ade? hehehehehe...
makan, makan & makan.
so let's meet up nanti yek & having makan2.
Post a Comment