Yes home! My home - Malaysia! Seriously speaking ok.
I plan to go home on April 5 until 25, 2009 during Easter break. I checked for the airlines. While Qatar Airways offers GBP900++ for return ticket from Manchester Airport to KLIA, Emirates offers just GBP527.20! Oh God! I feel like booking the tix right away.
That means I have to forget traveling more around Europe. I think it's ok & if you ask me now, I'm not really into the idea anymore. The experience of traveling to 4 European cities in a single trip is enough for me. Enough with the architectures, old buildings & cathedrals. For now, I guess. Going home is more tempting!
Then, I'll have to stay here for 5 months more until go back to Msia for good in the end of September. I think it'll be a fresh new start for me for semester 2 exams & MSc project. Now, the plan sounds brilliant to me.
Just having the idea already make me feel good. Now, I can't help smiling all day.
Ohh... how I miss home.
P/s: I might be suffered from PES (E=exam) or PMS. Still, it's reasonable, right.
I plan to go home on April 5 until 25, 2009 during Easter break. I checked for the airlines. While Qatar Airways offers GBP900++ for return ticket from Manchester Airport to KLIA, Emirates offers just GBP527.20! Oh God! I feel like booking the tix right away.
That means I have to forget traveling more around Europe. I think it's ok & if you ask me now, I'm not really into the idea anymore. The experience of traveling to 4 European cities in a single trip is enough for me. Enough with the architectures, old buildings & cathedrals. For now, I guess. Going home is more tempting!
Then, I'll have to stay here for 5 months more until go back to Msia for good in the end of September. I think it'll be a fresh new start for me for semester 2 exams & MSc project. Now, the plan sounds brilliant to me.
Just having the idea already make me feel good. Now, I can't help smiling all day.
Ohh... how I miss home.
P/s: I might be suffered from PES (E=exam) or PMS. Still, it's reasonable, right.
2 comments:
I just check your blog.. Hahaha.. Can't believe that we think absolutely the same.. Really.. I think I'm on PMS too (well, you know me.. maybe pms ha?)
Unlike you, I have 3 months off.. so, it is definitely must go home at least a month.. kalau tak de apa2 nak wat kat sini.. mau mati katak aku kat sini.. travelling? It seem that I dont have that much friend to go with.. So, maybe not traveling much.. i dont know...
I just wanna be home! May.. here I come!!!
Bonjour, Ciao, Sortie, Pasteur, Pimlico.. Welcome back!
Post a Comment