This semester, despite 6 subjects which is just 1 subject less compare to the last semester, there are more free hours in the schedule. No more the average 10 to 5 classes/labs except on Tuesday. Phewww...
This week, I wouldn't say that I was very busy, except that we already have assignment in hand to be finished by next week. Referring to my previous post, this should be the 11th assignment of semester one.
At night, I'd design the system in my room so that I could test on the hardware in the lab the next day. My brain kept thinking about the digital system that I even had a dream on it! Instead using 'hour' to represent the period, I used 'clock cycle' & I could actually see the clock-bit in my dream.
Today, I feel like my energy level's decreasing lower & lower at every falling edge of the clock. I could fall asleep any time I lie on the bed. I'm actually yawning a lot while typing this post.
Huhu... maybe I didn't warm up my engine well. I kinda shock the engine, I guess. Or maybe too much soft drink yesterday??
However, I feel good that the class has started. :-D
But still I hate doing report. :-P
This week, I wouldn't say that I was very busy, except that we already have assignment in hand to be finished by next week. Referring to my previous post, this should be the 11th assignment of semester one.
At night, I'd design the system in my room so that I could test on the hardware in the lab the next day. My brain kept thinking about the digital system that I even had a dream on it! Instead using 'hour' to represent the period, I used 'clock cycle' & I could actually see the clock-bit in my dream.
Today, I feel like my energy level's decreasing lower & lower at every falling edge of the clock. I could fall asleep any time I lie on the bed. I'm actually yawning a lot while typing this post.
Huhu... maybe I didn't warm up my engine well. I kinda shock the engine, I guess. Or maybe too much soft drink yesterday??
However, I feel good that the class has started. :-D
But still I hate doing report. :-P
2 comments:
good luck purp!
thanx catz! 9 months more to go... insyaAllah.
Post a Comment