Sunday, January 31, 2010

I don't mind being called a geek...

... & I don't mind being called a cheapskate either. ;)

Yesterday I went to Mines to buy a new mouse.

D suggested a wireless mouse that cost nearly RM70. I agreed. But then, I thought it was too expensive. So I looked around for a standard optical mouse. The price was around RM25. At last I found the one which cost only RM9.90. I said to myself, why not. Even the old one was a free gift & had no brand but still lasted long. Rosak pun sbb dah jatuh byk kali. I wasn't surprise when I found out that the button didn't work well anymore.

Gambar hiasan utk yg tak kenal mouse.

Lepas dah pilih mouse, tetiba rasa nak beli USB hub plak since the one that I'm using now is not 2.0 compatible. Belek2 USB hub yg ada sampai hujung rak. There I saw a 4-port USB hub for RM10. Bingo!

Took a look around the computer shop, until I decided to buy a screen protector. Not so many choices. So I just picked a screen protector for 13.3" & asked the SA is't for a wide screen. He asked another SA & that SA pointed to the letter W on the cover. Ohh.. ok W stands for wide. It was time to pay or I might end up buying other computer accessories as well.

I went home without new clothes, shoes or handbags even there were CNY sales everywhere in the shopping complex.

So, I guess you understand now why I'm not very keen to buy designer handbags. But of course, I'll be super-excited to get one for free.

Maybe I'm indeed a geek + cheapskate. =P

Don't know what type of geek I am though.

No comments: