Friday, January 01, 2010

I've decided to keep my age secret.

Ok lah... as most bloggers, I'd like to reflect upon the year 2009, or to be specific my ups & downs when I was a year younger than today.

Let's start with the downs 1st. Err... I guess let's skip the downs one & just proceed with the ups since all the bad things happen to be good at the end.

So let's just take a stroll down memory lane.

☑ Last year I celebrated the new year in London with D.
☑ I went home in April. I'd say the best vacation that I ever had. No regret for spending money just to be home for a week.
☑ Kept on struggling for the master degree.
☑ On the last day of the master program, we had to present our dissertation. I could say that it was the best presentation I've delivered during the program (I've delivered 2 presentations before). So I was happy.
☑ Finished the master program & went home for good.
☑ Went back to UK to attend the graduation ceremony. I pass with distinction bebeh! I think this is the highlight of the year.
☑ Stayed in UK for 2 weeks - had been a Londoner & visited the land of the Braveheart.
☑ Renovated the house - tiled the porch & installed a bigger gate, cemented the back yard & installed built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom. I guess, for now we've done with the house renovation.
☑ Beauty-wise & health-wise, I started giving my face extra attention & signed up with a fitness centre. Signed up last Tuesday & managed to go on Wednesday & Thursday. Luckily, it's closed today or else I might go as well.

So we're in 2010 now. Yesterday, I cut my hair at the saloon provided by the fitness centre. Today, I eat a lot. I guess on a special day of mine, it's ok. Tomorrow, I'll have a vacation nearby a beach with my loved ones. I guess, it's a good way to start the year 2010 before the holiday is over.

2010, you are most welcome! =)

No comments: