Thursday, January 06, 2011

The day before I grew older (I berendam sampai hitam)...

Here, I went!


Well, my assumption in the earlier post was wrong. The place was not too crowded. Still lots of people, but just nice. No need to queue to get on the rides except for the slides at waterpark, easy to find an empty chair to have a rest & enough space for us in the pool.

We spent time at the waterpark from ~11:30am until 3:30pm. Before & after spending time at waterpark, we tried the rides out. I though I was invincible to sunburn but I was wrong. I went home with red cheeks & nose. My arms got really tanned. Luckily the weather was great. Not too sunny.


I left our tube to get on the snake slide, being optimistic by thinking that all the visitors could afford a 2-hole tube which was RM30 (RM15 price + RM15 deposit). Actually I didn't plan to leave the tube unguarded, but somehow Fir changed his mine to try out the slide. Turned out, the tube went missing. We searched around for the tube by looking at the number. Finally, Akak & Adik found it. It was taken by a Malay man with a kid. Fortunately, Akak was wearing a tag with the tube number written on it. Here, we only got the RM15 deposit back for the tube if the one with the identical tag number return it. Akak said the man didn't even apologize. Just something to ponder - among so many visitors which most of them were foreigners & Chinese, was it coincident that a grown up Malay man took the tube?


Ok, will continue later. Good nite.

2 comments:

attyfir said...

ni klip video zaiton faizal sameon

http://faizaharis2.blogspot.com/2011/01/meh-layan-sambil-gelak-guling2.html

PurPlè said...

tq kty. hehee... mmg lawak...