Sunday, January 02, 2011

The journey to climb up the hill


We started climbing up the hill at ~8am on Christmas day. I couldn't exactly remember when we arrived on the top of the hill. Might be ~9.15am. Of course on the way up we stopped for a few times to take pictures. Got to admit that I wasn't really fit & I did feel a bit exhausted. However, as we stopped to take pictures, my heart beat slowed down as well.

On the way down, we stopped at the 2nd peak to have breakfast & took more pictures. Yes we climbed the hill with an empty stomach. At ~10:45am, we were already inside the car, ready to go home. Alhamdulillah, I'd say the weather was great & our timing was right. The rain only started pouring on our way down, just a few meters to arrive at the foothill.

On our way up to the 1st peak + 1st peak + On the way up to the 2nd peak

Actually I'm a bit confused on which the 2nd & 3rd peak. Better call them the intermediate peak.

Finally, we were up on the hill. We were on top of the world. (Baru 400m dari aras laut, dah feeling lebih2 :-P) Ok, we were (just) on top of the Broga~hill.

Yes, we did it!

2 comments:

attyfir said...

sangat jeles..

PurPlè said...

hehee... xpe, bleh cuba lg. adik pun teringin nk join sekali...