Hari ni genap 10 tahun aku telah bekerja di sini. Even it's basically not my dream job, but still bearable ;-). Most of the time I'd say it's a challenging job since I have to keep up with the current & advanced technology, be innovative & read a lot of papers! This job requires me to never stop learning... have I mention that I need to read a lot of papers? Not just papers, whether technical or fundamental... the reading materials include books, articles & anything related to the projects. Maybe I should use the word 'studying' instead of 'learning' since I actually open the books in order to gain more knowledge & understanding on some topics.
Eh, kata short entry tadi.
*Typing fastly* It can be fun too especially when I got the chance to travel & stay at other countries. However, now since I have Honey, going oversea isn't the thing that I'm looking forward to. Kalau terpaksa, baru apply & pergi unless the period of stay is less than 1 month.
Ok nak sambung
No comments:
Post a Comment