Monday, June 18, 2012

Ring Sling (untuk dijual)

Ni lah dia... bila tengok orang lain pakai, teringin gak. Sebab tu beli ring sling ni...


Credit to ManjakuHappy.com. Can check the website on how to wear a ring sling.

Actually I was looking for a comfortable-practical-good babywear. I already knew at the 1st place that my preference is soft-structured carrier (SSC) but I just couldn't make up my mind which SSC should I buy. So many brands of SSC out there. However, somehow I'm interested with Ergo^baby or other brands that are on par. I have to say the price is expensive for my budget that I have to really survey which SSC that suits me best. In the meantime, I guess I should just settle with ring sling. Actually I was looking for a cheap ring sling, ~RM50, since I know that I won't wear it for long. I didn't even mind if it was used, but I failed to find 1 & ended up buying a new ring sling as in the above pic.

I like the ring sling. It's so easy to wear & Honey seems comfortable in it. However, just a few weeks after buying the ring sling, I found the SSC that fulfill my criteria. It's the Beco Gemini SSC! Just google & you'll find a lot of results. 1 of them is this review - Best Carriers. Why did I choose Beco? Maybe I'll write about it in the future post.

Ok, back to the ring sling. Certainly I don't need 2 babywears since I hardly wear 1. Still, a stroller is my 1st choice for outing. So now, I'm letting go the ring sling. I'm sure many cool mommies out there prefer this type of babywear or like to have both ring sling & SSC.

The ring sling is still new. I never wear it outside the house. In fact I just wore it less than 1 hour, inside the house. I'm letting go the ring sling for RM66, excluding postage. COD area B.B.Bangi. Ya, saya nak jual pada harga RM66, tak termasuk pos. Ada sesiapa nak beli? Sila tinggalkan komen ok atau boleh email juzemel@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear sis,

Ring Sling ni masih available ke? if ada email ye norhayati.shahadan@gmail.com

PurPlè said...

Yati, i dah emel...

Ayumaira Bridal said...

slm..available lg x dear?
ryumaira@yahoo.com