Monday, May 19, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian


4/5 stars!
Category: Movies
Genre: Science Fiction & Fantasy

The genre is better described as Kids & Family, Fantasy and Adventure.

I like the movie, it's very entertaining for me. Suitable for grown-up kids alright, Narnia is well pictured as a beautiful fantasy world, but a more savage place this time & an adventure to spice it up. Just sit down, relax, eat popcorns & you'll enjoy the movie. There's a child living in everyone of us... how I wish I could be in Narnia too, where I'm one of the queens with a skill of shooting arrows or fighting with sword, the animals can talk, cute creatures, moving trees and a big talking-magic lion named Aslan to take care of you & give good ending. Sounds fun, isn't it? ;-)

Lucy, Peter, Prince Caspian, Susan & Edmund.

4 comments:

Saira said...

Hensemkan King Peter.. I have a crush la ngan dia dalam citer ni.. Tadi aku tgk lagi sekali citer ni.. Gila kan.. Second time tengok ada la rasa macam.. hmmm a lil bit slow tapi still I enjoy it.. Tapi this time I have more crush ngan King Peter.. Look kingly and hensem.. Ada gaya2 nampak cam prince William cuma more hensem than William la.. Ohh.. I'm in love.. HAHAHAHA...

PurPlè said...

actually for me prince caspian himself isn't bad... maybe i expected him to be worse based on review. king peter is personable alrite with his blond hair, determination & kingly attitude. i'm in luv with the narnia world itself...

Saira said...

You got to love Narnia world first b4 love the character.. I love Narnia indeed.. Peter in real world (in the movie) just ok je.. Hehehe..

PurPlè said...

peter in real world is 21! i thought he's younger... & he's kinda short for the age i think... (turn-off factor)