Thursday, May 15, 2008

Went to JPA, study leave etc...

This morning, I had a meeting with Datuk KP... actually it involved all of us which currently/will further study. Nak laporkan status pun nervous, ntahapahapantah... maybe sebab perut lapar & tekak sakit kot.

On Tuesday, went to JPA to submit a photocopy of offer letter & IELTS result. Agreement document & a few related forms were given to me to be filled & submitted back to JPA as soon as possible so that I can apply for visa. Got to make an appointment for medical checkup first... ni yg buat lembab (or lembap?) ni.

In the evening today, I received a letter from JPA, handed to me by a colleague. Well, JPA has approved my study leave from Sept 22, 2008 which is a week before the start date to Oct 7, 2009, a week after the end date of my study as stated in the offer letter. I think I'll fly to Liverpool on Sept 19 at night or Sept 20 in the morning... depends on the schedule of Meet & Greet service at Manchester Airport by University of Liverpool. Need to confirm the schedule. Btw, bulan pose tu... hmmm...

Here's an image from Google Earth... soon, I mean 4 bulan lagi, maybe this is the route that I'll take almost everyday... from my room at Melville Grove to my class/lab at Dept of EEE. Nampak mcm jauh kan. The distance is about 0.4miles (0.64km)... tak lah jauh sgt. Tiap2 hari ulang-alik jln kaki, boleh lah dianggap sbg senaman ringan.

Image from Google Earth... route between my room at Melville Grove & Dept of EEE, University of Liverpool.

No comments: